I got your backs, guys.
2. (I couldn’t track down the actual recipe for the second picture, so I’m just going to assume it’s Chocolate Coffee.)
3. Again, I couldn’t track this one down, but I think it’s an ice cream cake. Here’s ten different recipes for ice cream cakes in exchange for not finding that particular one.
6. This cake is supposedly from a restaurant or high-end bakery, but I wasn’t able to find the source or recipe for it. Sorry!
7. I know what these are! York Peppermint Patty Brownies!
8. yeah i’m pretty sure this is just a disassembled oreo smore thing it’s sort of self-explanatory
9. *shifty eyes* I couldn’t find this one either but here make this instead
10. My only guess for these is homemade ding dongs.
For those, who get inevitably melancholic during Christmas. For long walks under the sky heavy with snow.
byla cesta, byla ušlapaná, winter - saunder juriaans, daniel bensi, the coventry carol - the mediaeval baebes, sad romance - ji pyeonkyeong, o quam mirabilis est - hildegard von bingen, potulní kejklíři - jaromír nohavica, god rest ye merry gentlemen - annie lennox, corpus christi carol - stephen van dyck, ted huffman, dreamcather - secret garden, the world has left us behind - samuel sim, litanie u konce století - jaromír nohavica
In a row